You may be surprised when you find out whats in these cookies but don’t worry they secret ingredient is what makes them all ooooey gooey! They are the perfect bite size cookies and take no time at all to make unlike other types of cookies. They are part is waiting for them in the oven!
- 1 can drained chickpeas
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (can sub honey)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1/4 c dark chocolate chips
How it’s done:
- Blend all of the ingredients besides the chocolate chips in a food processor until it forms a dough
- Mix in chocolate chips
- Roll the dough into balls and bake at 350 for 10 minutes
- Take out and let cool or ENJOY a nice warm cookie!